Aletheia University 真理大學
Originally founded as Oxford College in 1882, Aletheia University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Taiwan. Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church, the original construction of the school was primarily funded by donors from Oxford County of Ontario, Canada, and the school's English name was given in their honor, while its modern name of Aletheia University is a reference to the Greek word for "truth", itself a reference to the school's religious connection.
The original Oxford College building is open to visitors weekdays until 4PM.
Located directly next door to Aletheia University is Fort San Domingo (紅毛城).