Hualien Ruisui Train Station 花蓮瑞穗車站, Ruei-suei
Why Should I Go?
Ruisui station is the main train station for the Ruisui Township area of Hualien County.
Known as the land of milk, tea, and hot springs, Ruisui is located in the East Rift Valley, known for its natural beauty, mountainous scenery, clean water, and fresh air.
The area is very famous for the large amount of hot spring hotels.
The town of Ruisui sits on top of the Tropic of Cancer, and a monument was erected in the town.
The train station is the centre of the town area, and attractions can easily be reached by hiring a taxi from the train station.
- Ruisui Hot Springs (瑞穗溫泉)
- Hualien Ruisui Rareseed Pasture (瑞穗牧場, Rueisuei Pasture)
- Hualien Hongye Red Leaves Hot Springs (紅葉溫泉)
- Tropic of Cancer Monument
- River rafting at Xiuguluan
How to Get There?